Think men don’t care what their baselayers look like? Think again.
While my husband has been content with basic black long underwear for decades, when I showed him Lon Gundie’s creative, colorful and wholly masculine designs, he was in.
Plus it helped a lot that he really likes the buttery smooth fabric, a fabric that embraces you with warmth from the moment you put it on.
Lon Gundie has graciously donated a set of men’s winter baselayers and one set of junior winter baselayers for giveaway. Two winners will be chosen randomly on December 5, 2016 from all eligible entries. Each winner will have their choice of baselayers, subject to size and style availability.
To facilitate this post, Lon Gundie provided men’s and women’s product samples. All opinions are my own and are exactly what I would tell my family and friends.
This giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to Laurel and mamawkat!
More Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways!
- Kulkea Talvi Ski Boot Backpack and 2 Mountain Goat Totes, November 17, 2016.
- 3 Gift Packs from Buff USA: Merino Wool Buff, Polar Buff, Knit Headband, November 19, 2016.
- Boy’s Gloves and Beanie, Girl’s Mittens and Beanie from kushi-riki, November 21, 2016.
- Woolpower Full Zip Jacket 400, November 23, 2016.
- 686 Women’s Ski Jacket from WinterWomen.com, November 25, 2016.
- 686 Jackets for Boys and Girls from WinterKids.com, November 28, 2016.
- $75 Gift Card from Mountain Khakis, November 30, 2016.
- Kid’s Snow Boots from Kamik, December 2, 2016.
© 2016 – 2017, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.