I’ve been a Mountain Khakis Ambassador since 2012, when the outdoor clothing company began expanding their Women’s line. I’ve seen some great Mountain Khakis products over the past few years, some of which I wear almost every day (that’s you, Shout Down Vest and Cora Tank).
But without a doubt, this year’s Ooh La La Down Coat is my favorite. It’s the perfect length for everyday wear in cold climates. It fits beautifully. It’s well-made. And, the puffy collar is cozy and warm. It’s a great gift for any woman.
In addition to the Ooh La La Coat, here are some of my family’s favorites.
For a chance to win a $75 Mountain Khakis website gift card, please leave a comment. For a second entry, sign up for the Mountain Khakis newsletter (look for the red bar at the bottom of their home page) and let me know that you did.
One winner will be chosen randomly on December 7, 2016 from all eligible entries.
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Kelly!
More Holiday Gift Guide Giveaways!
- Kulkea Talvi Ski Boot Backpack and 2 Mountain Goat Totes, November 17, 2016.
- 3 Gift Packs from Buff USA: Merino Wool Buff, Polar Buff, Knit Headband, November 19, 2016.
- Boy’s Gloves and Beanie, Girl’s Mittens and Beanie from kushi-riki, November 21, 2016.
- Woolpower Full Zip Jacket 400, November 23, 2016.
- 686 Women’s Ski Jacket from WinterWomen.com, November 25, 2016.
- Baselayers for Men and Juniors from Lon Gundie, November 26, 2016.
- 686 Jackets for Boys and Girls from WinterKids.com, November 28, 2016.
- Kid’s Snow Boots from Kamik, December 2, 2016.
© 2016 – 2017, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.