It’s hot outside. Ski season seems a long way off. You don’t want to commit to an hour or hour and a half watching ski p%#n, but you’d love to see some snow. Grab the quick fix with skiing/riding videos on You Tube.
Here are six videos from the ’70s, ’80s and 2000s. Some serious, some silly and one shamelessly commercial, but still so wonderful.
Enjoy. And, please, let me know about other quick “ski fix” videos. They are more fun when shared.
1) This one just makes me smile. It is the day we all dream about.
2) This one also makes me smile…just from the sheer absurdity of the situation.
3) Good stuff all the way around: skis, boards, freeride, park.
4) More stupidity on skis from France, circa 1983. Monoskiers and nut jobs, unite.
5) Big mountain ride action from Alaska and Switzerland. Gorgeous scenery.
6) Shamelessly commercial promo video for SkiJapan. Still, it has deep pow, face shots and lots of enthusiastic wipeouts. I so want to go…..
© 2011, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.