If you’re like most of us, you have a shocking amount of money invested in your ski gear and ski clothing. While we don’t suggest tallying up the costs (it really can be shocking), we do suggest taking good care of your gear and clothing in the off-season.
I honestly thought I had the tech-wash routine dialed in, but this post taught me a lot.
I hope you find it useful, too.
And now, I’m off to do laundry: one good wash, three solid rinses and DWR reapplication. For all the dirty details, read on!
More On Caring for Ski Gear and Clothing:
- Spring Cleaning for Skiers, May 18, 2015
- Spring Cleaning, Ski Style, May 26, 2014.
- Summer Ski Wax 101, April 26, 2011.
- Wax Your Skis for Proper Summer Storage, April 15, 2013.
- Waxing While the Summer Wanes, August 26, 2010.
- Should You Tune Your Own Skis? November 17, 2011.
- Tune Your Own Skis, January 6, 2014.
© 2016 – 2017, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.