It’s been a bountiful winter in Colorado.
Bountiful winters mean lots of early morning dog walks in the snow, fun times skiing and evenings spent snuggled up staying warm.
I love it.
And here are three other products I’m loving right now, including two poster giveaways.
Periodic Table of Colorado Ski Resorts Print Giveaway
If this attractive, informative ski resort poster looks familiar, it’s because we gave one away before Christmas.
And now we’re giving away another one.
Thanks to a mix up at the U.S. Post Office, the original product samples were delayed. So With Brio kindly sent more. I promised to give away the extra in the New Year!
The time is now.
Showing average snowfall, vertical drop, skiable acreage, terrain and resort features like snowmaking, terrain parks, night skiing and nordic skiing, it beautifully combines information and art.
Printed on thick matte paper with vibrant ink, it’s easily wall-worthy in a standard 24”x18” ready-made frame. You can purchase one here.
To enter, leave a comment. And I apologize in advance, but this giveaway is limited to U.S. addresses only.
Periodic Table of California Ski Resorts Print Giveaway
Because one state just isn’t enough! Similar to the Colorado poster, this new Periodic Table of California Ski Resorts is literally hot off the press. Make your friends jealous. Be one of the first people to have one.
To enter for the California Periodic Table, leave a comment.
One winner for each poster will be chosen on February 5, 2016 in a random drawing. Winners must have a U.S. mailing address.
StickerKid Personalized Labels
StickerKid is a Swiss company that reached out to me in the fall suggesting that their product would be helpful for families trying to keep tabs on easily misplaced ski clothing and more.
Always game to try anything that makes life easier for parents, I agreed to check out a full set of product.
Here’s what I got:
- A set of permanent iron-on name labels for clothing. These easily peel off the paper and iron onto fabric with a hot iron. They’re guaranteed for 45 washings.
- A set of removable iron-on labels for clothing. These come off if you want to pass the clothing on, or if you only need to identify it temporarily.
- A set of shoe sticker labels. If your kids have to take off their snowy shoes and boots in school, these stickers can help. Stick them inside the shoes or boots. They’re curved and sized to fit inside the heel.
- A bunch of name stickers to help identify helmets, goggles, skis, poles, school supplies, books, you name it.
If your kid likes stickers, they’ll love StickerKid. If your kid looses stuff, you’ll love them too.
And while I didn’t add many identifying features to the set I got, you can add information like phone numbers. All stickers are totally personalized – choose your child’s favorite color, font and symbols.
StöSnow Ski Pants
Yep, I featured these in my Holiday Gift Guide, but I like them so much, they’re worth another shout.
Here’s why: Not only are these softshell ski pants good for skiing, but I’ve been putting them to use on snowy mornings when I hike or walk the dog and cross-country skiing on colder days. They’d be great for snowshoeing and of course, they’re a solid alpine skiing option.
Baselayers add warmth, of course, but when it’s not so cold, or the exercise heats you up, StöSnow pants are fleecy inside and comfortably warm without any additional layers.
Plus, they have a zipperless yoga pants fit, complete with a wide waistband that is super comfortable.
The pants come in two styles – one narrow leg that easily tucks into boots and one with a zipper to allow the pants to fit over ski boots. When these are zipped closed they fit quite handily into snowboots.
I wear them indoors when it’s cold and they’re comfortable no matter what I’m doing.
Truly multi-purpose, StöSnow pants are my cold-weather faves.
More Gear Notes:
- Gear Notes: S’No Queen, Block Island Organics Sunscreen, Speet Wax, January 11, 2016.
- Gear Notes: Best Maps Ever, Better Goggle Vision and a Couple of Quick Hits, March 11, 2015.
- Gear Notes: Xperio UV Lenses, Ski Dana and Munk Pack, January 30, 2015.
- Gear Notes: Get Some Soul, Save Your Knees and Read Up on the Luxe Ski Life, October 22, 2015.
© 2016 – 2017, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.