If you read the Brave Ski Mom Blog two days ago, on Wednesday, November 24, you already know about this. Better yet, having read my review of Fade to White (and Double Black) you already know that you want to win this book.
1. It’s a good read. You love to read or you know someone who does (and Christmas is coming!), right?
2. It’s about skiers. I know you love to ski, right?
3. It’s a mystery. This means even if you don’t ski, you will probably still enjoy this book, right?
4. It’s an Advance Readers Copy, which means that no one else that you know has this book yet. We all like to be the first, right?
5. It’s free. And that, I know, we all like, right?
Fade To White Giveaway Details
One winner of an Advance Readers Copy of Fade To White signed by the author, Wendy Clinch, will be chosen randomly from all entries at 10:00 a.m. MST on Monday, November 29, 2010. The winner will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours. The prize will be shipped upon receipt of a mailing address. The giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.
You can enter the drawing by leaving your name in a comment (I won’t publish these comments). You can get an extra entry by subscribing to my blog and telling me how you subscribe (RSS, Twitter, or Facebook). This includes both current and new subscribers. (I won’t publish these comments either.)
This giveaway is closed. Congratulations to Cathy from Colorado, who won.
© 2010 – 2014, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.