Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What I Write About
Find What You’re Looking For
- Ski Fashion 2013-2014: Trends in Women's Ski and Snowboard Jackets (Giveaway, too)
- Introducing OSBE Helmets and "Goggle-Free" Skiing
- The World is Coming to Vail in 2015. Bring Your Kid's Ski Gear in a Kinderkarry Bag (Giveaway).
- Columbia Omni Heat Technology Field Tested by The Brave Ski Mom
- Ski Boot Bags to Keep You And Your Kids Organized
- Hard Truths About Skiing With Teens. And Some Good News, Too.
- Spring Break at Sierra-At-Tahoe, California
- The World is Coming to Vail in 2015. Bring Your Kid’s Ski Gear in a Kinderkarry Bag (Giveaway).
- Fun Family Times at Utah’s Deer Valley Resort
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort: For Families Who Live to Ski and More
Blasts from the Past
Tag Archives: mothering
This post was originally published last season at Club Colorado, the Colorado Ski Country USA blog, as part of a series on skiing and riding safety. In the past, when I’ve written about skiing and riding safety, I received some … Continue reading
When our oldest son turned 17 last month, my husband took the day off from work. This wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. He was present when each boy was each born and he’s been present for every birthday since … Continue reading
I hate August. I know I shouldn’t. In most parts of the world August is a month for holidays, for family gatherings and for long-standing summer traditions. When I was a teenager, I spent a summer in Italy. Come August, everyone … Continue reading
Five years ago today a ski accident changed our lives. At the time, these changes were painful. Five years later, I realize they taught us lessons we needed to learn. The accident involved our oldest son, who was then 11, … Continue reading