Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What I Write About
Find What You’re Looking For
- Ski Fashion 2013-2014: Trends in Women's Ski and Snowboard Jackets (Giveaway, too)
- Introducing OSBE Helmets and "Goggle-Free" Skiing
- The World is Coming to Vail in 2015. Bring Your Kid's Ski Gear in a Kinderkarry Bag (Giveaway).
- Columbia Omni Heat Technology Field Tested by The Brave Ski Mom
- Ski Boot Bags to Keep You And Your Kids Organized
- Hard Truths About Skiing With Teens. And Some Good News, Too.
- Spring Break at Sierra-At-Tahoe, California
- The World is Coming to Vail in 2015. Bring Your Kid’s Ski Gear in a Kinderkarry Bag (Giveaway).
- Fun Family Times at Utah’s Deer Valley Resort
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort: For Families Who Live to Ski and More
Blasts from the Past
Tag Archives: Alta
Over the past few years, no matter where I ski, I see them: Flyers and posters encouraging women to get out and ski and ride together. Women’s Wednesday, Shred Betty Clinics, Mommy and Me, no matter what you call them, … Continue reading
I’m a y’all come kind of gal. If we’re heading out to ski, I’m apt to invite everyone I know. We travel a lot, so no matter where we go, I’m usually trying to make it a party. So recently, … Continue reading
When our children were in grade school, my husband would explain their occasional absence for family travel and skiing with this phrase: You can’t make memories as a family if they’re in school. This summed it up fairly well, until … Continue reading
For the past month, I’ve been looking for the “perfect” way and “perfect” day to end my ski season. On Friday, I found it at Arapahoe Basin, Colorado. Thanks to a cosmic convergence, my son’s sports schedule took us to … Continue reading
Each of the five Alta Lodges is historic and has a story to tell. Although we stayed at the Alta Peruvian Lodge in early December, I visited each of the other lodges. Here’s what I learned. The Alta Lodge Family … Continue reading