Here’s what you could win:
- A six-day ski trip to Utah, complete with lift tickets (2 days at Deer Valley and 2 days at the newly improved, biggest in America, Park City Mountain Resort), lodging and transportation. The dates of the trip are March 31 – April 5, 2016;
- An exclusive tour of Rossignol’s U.S. headquarters for a behind-the-scenes look at the 2017 gear pipeline;
- Two full Rossignol set-ups, including skis, boots, bindings and poles (one men’s, one women’s);
- Two Giro helmets and goggles;
- Ski, boot and travel bags from High Sierra; and
- A $2,000 shopping spree from Obermeyer on Skis.com.
The total value of all prizes is over $11,000.
To enter, provide some basic information about yourself at this link, with additional entries via social media sharing.
Entries are accepted through January 15, 2016, with one winner chosen randomly on January 16, 2016. For all contest terms and conditions, click here.
And if you win, please let us know.
Thanks to Skis.com for the opportunity to share this information. As always, all opinions are my own and are exactly what I would tell my friends and family. In this case, I’d tell them to most definitely enter this giveaway.
© 2015 – 2017, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.