Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
What I Write About
Find What You’re Looking For
- Ski Fashion 2013-2014: Trends in Women's Ski and Snowboard Jackets (Giveaway, too)
- Introducing OSBE Helmets and "Goggle-Free" Skiing
- The World is Coming to Vail in 2015. Bring Your Kid's Ski Gear in a Kinderkarry Bag (Giveaway).
- Columbia Omni Heat Technology Field Tested by The Brave Ski Mom
- Ski Boot Bags to Keep You And Your Kids Organized
- Hard Truths About Skiing With Teens. And Some Good News, Too.
- Spring Break at Sierra-At-Tahoe, California
- The World is Coming to Vail in 2015. Bring Your Kid’s Ski Gear in a Kinderkarry Bag (Giveaway).
- Fun Family Times at Utah’s Deer Valley Resort
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort: For Families Who Live to Ski and More
Blasts from the Past
Category Archives: Product Reviews
The Olympics may have ended, but don’t let ski racing skip your mind. Because next year, the world comes to Colorado for the 2015 FIS World Cup Championships at Vail/Beaver Creek. If you follow ski racing, you know that Beaver … Continue reading
Gear, gear, I get lots of gear, to try and to review. Since the winter season began, these are some of my favorites. Adea Wardrobe Basics Looking for one top that does it all from skiing to après and beyond? … Continue reading
Julie Adams, a ski mom from Colorado, was enjoying drinks with friends when she had an idea. She was sitting outdoors after a day of skiing and her feet hurt. So she took off her ski boots. “If only,” she … Continue reading
Two fun things today: A freebie for you and a giveaway, too! First the freebie from Bucket List Living Magazine. This month, I contributed an article about Mountain High Resort to this new online magazine. Being December, there’s a winter … Continue reading