I know you just want to know who the winner is, but before the drumroll starts…
Thank you all for entering! We had a veritable avalanche of entries with some of you sharing your entry link nearly 200 times!
Also I want to thank BidGoTravel for both reaching out to me with this incredible travel giveaway, as well as for creating such an awesome, affordable way to book travel!
With that….the winner of four nights in a three bedroom, Frisco, Colorado ski condo is:
Page Van Meter!
Many congratulations Page! I hope you and your family have an amazing ski vacation. We will be in touch with you directly, so that you can book your trip!
And, since I’ve always got tips, here are links to my tips for skiing in beautiful Summit County, Colorado (and nearby Loveland, too).
Ski the Summit
- Why Our Family Loves to Ski at Arapahoe Basin, Colorado, April 5, 2012.
- A First-Timer’s Guide to Breckenridge, Colorado, (Coming December 15, 2014).
- Copper Mountain Turns a Black Day White, February 16, 2012.
- Spring Skiing at Copper Mountain, Colorado. It’s Sunsational! April 6, 2011.
- Surprising Keystone: Bigger, Better and Fun for Everyone, February 4, 2013.
- Why My Family Loves Skiing at Keystone, Colorado, November 4, 2010.
- Loveland, Colorado: One Mountain, Two Ski Areas and 400 Inches of Snow, March 29, 2011.
© 2014 – 2017, braveskimom. All rights reserved. Any use or publication of content, including photos, requires express permission.